Friday 18 May 2012

Every picture tells a story




18.05.12.



F-F-F-Friday! Thank Crunchie! Although this week has gone quickly, I struggle on Fridays. It's my busiest teaching day, which means the day doesn't drag, but I'm always exhausted. I'm also acutely aware of it being the day that my mummy friends who work part-time (ie. all of them), have as their day off. I know I should be much more grown-up about this, but sometimes, it just feels unfair.



When I collected the boy from nursery today I was given a huge pile of photographs of his many daily experiences. I had a momentary feeling that seeing all these experiences through photographs was 'unfair'... and then I got a grip.



There is nothing unfair about the fact that I have a job I love, a home that makes me happy, a brilliant bunch of friends and fantastic family, and best of all, my beautiful boys.



Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment