Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday stuff




27.05.12.



Today has been hot, hot, hot. I was envious of my friend's horse after my riding lesson this morning. She had a couple of buckets of cold water chucked over her after our ride; I was sweaty and a bit whiffy.


When I got home, the boy was snoozing, his feet propped up on the bars of his cot. We were supposed to be heading out to a friend's birthday BBQ, but I'd simply had too much sun, and it was a tad too warm again for Dexter, despite an ample layer of factor fifty. The boy and I spent half an hour or so in the garden, nestled in the shade.


I spent the rest of the day experiencing a creeping anxiety and sense of dread. I have to get up at quarter past four tomorrow morning. That in itself, is bad enough. However, I also have to get on a very early train to Nottingham, to go to a professionally exciting developmental course for three nights and four days. The boy is staying at home and being looked after by his daddy. I will miss them terribly, and can't help thinking I am doing a bad thing in leaving Dexter for so long.



The husband will also be in charge of the daily #366 photograph. I'm not sure what will happen with my 'ramblings' yet. It's going to be an interesting week...

No comments:

Post a Comment