Friday 31 August 2012

My, haven't they grown!


31.08.12.

Mental starving cat got admitted to kitty hospital today: sad times. Dexter and I met up with my NCT gang this morning: fab times.

It was so lovely to catch up with the tinies and their mums. It's pretty nuts seeing them all now: proper little people with personalities and minds of their own (tinies, not mums). They all look so different. Dexter is still the shortest, but he'll always be a victim of his genes on that one.

We met up at Hove Lagoon. The boy kept wandering off - again - showing little desire to play in the same area as the others. To be fair, it was pretty difficult to get them all to 'play nicely' with each other - it's not how it works when you're eighteen months old. They had to be strapped into their buggies for a group photo. I have been so lucky to meet such a great bunch of people, all by dint of having a baby at a similar time, and bonding over practising putting a nappy on a doll and 'getting to grips' with a knitted boob...

Perhaps in another nod to true toddler-dom, the boy had NO NAP at all today. I am not sure I am ready for this latest development. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment