Wednesday 25 July 2012

Multi-functional treat



25.07.12.


I woke up this morning with swollen glands and a sore throat and had to cancel my plans again. Was supposed to be visiting a friend with a newborn, but don't want to be passing my weird lurgy (whatever it is) around to tiny people.

Think the boy may be sharing it as he's persisting in his weird middle-of-the-day sleep pattern. If I'm honest, I think a mental end of term is catching up with us both and we're just collapsing. Theorising aside, with the sleep in the morning/early afternoon, the late afternoons seem to be better for us both. This was particularly fortunate today as Dexter and I had to make a visit into town to buy gifts for the husband's birthday tomorrow.

Finding shopping completely uninspiring, today's #366 photo captures Dexter being entertained by a box of raisins, which are both a favourite of his and part-food, part-puzzle. The photo also captures a rare moment of today with the boy in clothes; it's pleasingly hot, and current garment of choice is nowt but a nappy.




No comments:

Post a Comment