Tuesday 3 July 2012

Grime Time



03.07.12.


Today, the usual timetable was suspended for another Extended Learning Day, which I've written about before in a previous post. The English Department had their turn to have this day without the responsibility of looking after any students. We spent the day cleaning out the English Office. It was dirty, grotty and heavy work, but we were completely ruthless, and it was quite a satisfying way to spend the day.


I went home feeling even grubbier than usual - school usually makes me feel covered in a fine layer of grime on a normal day! My bath time had to wait until the boy's day had been washed off by a soak in the tub.


That is where I captured today's #366 photograph. I know I'm horribly biased, but I think he looks angelic. Not a sign of a tantrum or grump, just my beautiful boy. What I didn't capture on film is his complete fascination for a certain body part that bath time gives him the perfect opportunity to explore! Perhaps he's not so pure after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment