Wednesday 18 July 2012

Mid-week maudlin



18.07.12.

Oh my goodness, the days are starting to blur: the end is in sight, but not close enough. I am on auto pilot. A highlight today was a lovely card and very stylish teacher mug to say thank you from two of my Year Seven students. I keep all my thank you cards and letters and get them out to read after a really terrible day.

Today wasn't great. I collected the boy from nursery where he was 'helping' Sarah to close all of the windows as the weather was looking set to change. We arrived back in Brighton to a torrential downpour and some sad and unexpected family news.

But today's #366 photograph illustrates how a cuddle from Daddy makes everything better in the boy's world. Ah, if only grown-up life was so straightforward.



No comments:

Post a Comment