Monday 26 March 2012

Glass half full




26.03.11.


Dexter is Lord Grump of Grumpsville at the moment. Sarah's feedback at the nursery pick-up today was: 'He's been emotional.'


I am quite grumpy at the moment. I'm not feeling one hundred percent, I've got bad hair, and I'm still harbouring a simmering resentment at losing an hour at the weekend. I will get over this.


Now I know the start of British Summertime heralds the start of lighter evenings and the countdown to the glorious summer holidays, but that's still quite a long way off.


The only thing to put a smile on the boy's face this evening (aside from Daddy coming home, naturally), was Dexter's talking and singing plastic bus. I can't say its incessant, pseudo-electronica sounds have the same mood enhancing effect on me.


I am feeling celebratory at the moment though about this blog. I've been receiving some really positive feedback and affirmation in various forms, so thank you. It's become a real labour of love.


And just like the gorgeous smile above, it reminds me to be positive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment