Tuesday 24 January 2012

P*ss up

24.01.12.
Some of you may be pleased to know that my 'ramblings' are likely to become increasingly pithy and concise. The #366 photos are increasingly tricky to catch too, primarily because the boy is usually on the move and because I find the 'Hipstamatic' app a touch temperamental. I say this may result in a shorter post, but equally it could just lead to more random themes and subject matter.
Back at work/nursery today, still not feeling on top form, but that's how brave we are... Dexter not being quite 100% resulted in another unpleasant package for me to deal with (I really didn't want this to morph into 'The Nappy Diaries', but hey-ho), which meant it was easier to give him an early bath.
I caught this photo as the boy was showing a complete and utter fascination with the filling of the tub. He was completely starkers.
Moments after this photo was taken, he peed up the side of the bath. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment