Wednesday 25 January 2012

Child Labour

25.01.12.
I'm writing this on Saturday 28th January. I still haven't cheated on the #366 photos yet, but I've got some catching up to do with the written posts. Given that it's Saturday evening and I've mis-timed the Ocado shop, there seems to be a brief void in which I can update on what's been a fairly hectic latter half of the week. So much so, that I can't even remember the daytime of Wednesday 25th January.
This photo was taken when we had got in from work/nursery. Husband had been working from home, hence his laptop was set up in the study. This was of great fascination to Dexter - obviously, as it's an electronic device - and he sat with daddy 'working' for a good ten minutes on a complicated-looking spreadsheet. I observed them from the doorway of the study and listened as husband ran through the various technical ins and outs of the (previously saved) spreadsheet with the boy, whilst Dexter's tiny fingers tapped away on the laptop keyboard.
On closer inspection of said spreadsheet, we concluded that the boy writes in fluent Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment