Saturday 29 September 2012

Jam-packed Saturday



29.09.12.
 
 
Today featured: sleeping until just before nine; a traumatic haircut for Dexter; a trip to the toyshop to choose 'Toby Tip-it Truck' to make up for afore-mentioned trauma; a picnic lunch in the park; sleep; school work (for me); a spontaneous play-date invitation from a friend, including feeding the boy; Daddy bath time; Waitrose; X Factor and wine.
 
 
I remember weekends very clearly from when I was a little girl. I'm recording these early ones here for the boy, but I hope we are creating memories for him and us too - even though they're not very exciting ones. It's the little things I remember, and I want him to feel the same nostalgia.
 
 
I'm hoping he airbrushes the haircut from history though, or we'll never get him in there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment